Serves as the lead member of both business and technical analyst in delivering Human Resource solutions to various internal/external customers. Provides complex, non-routine analytical, technical, and operational support for the HRIS team. Gather requirements, design, implement, evaluate and analyze data and reporting mechanisms to bring clarity to HR-related issues and overall trends in the organization. Oversee the maintenance of the organization structure (OM) in the SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) system and developing and implementing reports from HCM, the payroll systems, and other databases, including 3rd party supplier databases. Actively participate in all HCM and other system improvement projects and initiatives, including testing. Work closely with HR and Payroll staff, IT and HR business leaders.
Key Job Activities:
• Act as the point of contact and project management on any implementations or upgrades.
• Work with various HR functions and Business Partners to identify new enhancements, updates or maintenance opportunities.
• Lead the maintenance of file and information integrity on all applicable pages and areas of the system related to HR.
• Lead and perform testing for quarterly upgrades.
• Perform intermediate to basic SuccessFactors configuration requests
• Lead the creation and loading all types of employee data load files.
• Gather system requirements, design, coordination, report development/customization, testing and ongoing support of HR reporting and system enhancements. 2) Data Analytics and Reporting:
• Design, update, and execute ad hoc reports for company-wide users.
• Maintains knowledge of data structures within SAP, Successfactors, and other applications.
• Coordinates the execution, validation, and distribution of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports including, but not limited to, HCM headcount reports, performance management status reports, recruitment requisitions reports, ACA, and turnover reports.
3) Data Integrity:
• Periodically audits the data components to ensure data integrity within the system.
• Identify data integrity issues and work within the HR team to update and correct the data, as necessary.
• Lead all internal audit requests, as required.
4) Process Improvement
• Identifies opportunities for improving Human Resources processes through information systems changes.
• Assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational chang-es.
• Serves as liaison among HRIS, Benefits, Human Resources, Recruitment, Payroll and Finance areas with regard to operations and the HRIS.
• Assists in the management of HRIS project and initiatives
5) May provide direction, guidance, and training to HRIS Analyst and data compliance
6) Performs other related duties or projects as required or requested.
• Undergraduate degree. Preferably with a focus in Systems or Business.
• Certification in HRIS preferred (preference in SAP/Successfactors)
• 5 or more years of HRIS applications support required (preferably SAP HCM)
• Experience working with and supporting SuccessFactors
• Experiencing using and supporting SAP HCM including Personnel Administration and Organizational Management
• Experience providing troubleshooting, analysis and recommendations on HR technology issues
• Some experience managing projects