The Sr. Marketing role is a leader on the Commercial Go-To-Market team, accountable for creating demand in the health care market and developing sales enablement programs to drive profitable growth.
This role will partner with product marketing and sales leadership to understand product/industry trends and establish go-to-market strategies. As a program manager, this role will own lead generation tactics across marketing channels, the management of revenue-generating programs and customer engagement strategies determined by data-driven insights.
- Manage all phases of integrated marketing campaigns including strategy & planning, development, execution and analysis.
- Lead demand generation/lead programs to increase awareness of brand and products, while contributing to inbound and outbound tactics. This includes creating detailed campaign project plans and critical paths.
- Partner with sales leadership and product marketing to develop effective programs and drive profitable growth. This includes understanding and acting on trends and need in the market.
- Manage and deliver vital sales enablement tools that directly contribute to the sales funnel.
- Provide detailed metrics on marketing program performance that align with sales and company goals. Responsible for market and revenue growth in the health care market.
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations to internal/external stakeholders, communicating program details, performance and other essential metrics.
- Collaborate with the internal marketing teams to develop key assets and execute on specific channels which include: digital, social media, public relations, content, creative, e-mail, nurture and data analytics.
- Align best practices in targeting, messaging and engagement strategies to deliver campaigns that drive profitable growth through optimal customer experiences.
- Function as a change agent across strategy and execution to break down silos and create cohesive customer-centric tactics across channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Marketing, Business Administration or other related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of marketing experience in product management, lead generation or market strategy, preferably in a B2B environment
- Strong project management skills; ability to effectively prioritize and lead integrated projects
- Successful track record with customer targeting, messaging or engagement strategies
- Creative and proactive problem solver who is comfortable working in a complex and fast-paced marketing environment
- Proven ability to understand business opportunities and translate them into high-impact marketing programs
- Demonstrates strong communication skills with the ability to interact with internal/external customers
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry or medical waste business is preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.