We are currently seeking a Lead Customer Service Representative to assist the Customer Service Supervisory and Management team in the following capacities:
- Manage and oversee call center phone report systems, managing daily call volume to meet department standards and customer satisfaction measurement tools;
- work with customer service representatives in a coaching and mentoring capacity;
- contributes to the success of the call center by assisting in managing performance;
- and establish and maintain strong working relationships of support units to optimize customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Oversees the performance of the team in answering and handling customer inquiries in a timely manner, meeting all SLA’s received through the automated ACD system, mail or email, as well as provide assistance in this function.
• Assists in the follow up and complete care of all pending requests on SFDC, assuring appropriate follow up and timeliness of service for all customer requests. Routinely queries SFDC to assist in timely responses to pending Customer Service inquiries.
• Assist CSRs and handles inquiries to customer invoices, payments and collections as outlined by the Customer Service Manager. Uses sound judgment and initiative to satisfy internal and external customer requirements.
• Assist in the evaluation of Customer Service Representative performance. Provide feedback and guidance for improvement to the Management Team. Monitor quality assurance of over-the-phone performance. Provide leadership and training for all associates in a professional and positive manner to promote corporate goals and achieve department objectives. Monitor the quality of back office paper work. Assist Supervisory team by providing reporting on accuracy of individual’s performance that Supervisors can use in “one on one” evaluations.
• Provides feedback to management on ways to increase efficiencies and effectiveness of servicing customers’ needs. Make recommendation for process and procedure improvement to appropriate management. Assists in training. Makes suggestions for improved training tools and processes to the Trainer and Management Team.
• Contributes to the productivity of the call queue when required.
• Performs other related duties as required or requested.
Education & Experience:
• Education equivalent to Associates Degree in Business, or the equivalent in related work experience demonstrating a good knowledge of regulatory compliance issues within each state.
• Three or more years of experience in a customer service/customer retention/sales environment, or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating sound judgment and initiative to satisfy customer requirements.
• Demonstrates sound knowledge of Windows PC, Microsoft Word and Excel, and Outlook, CIB, Tower, and BSA, SFDC.