**This is a remote position and the candidate can be located anywhere in United States**
We are currently looking for a Preferred Services Scheduler to manage the schedules and calendars for multiple OSHA/HIPAA Compliance Educators. Call customers throughout the day to schedule our services so each Educator is seeing as many customers as possible within the month.
Key Job Activities:
- Make/take phone calls to/from customers in a specific territory to schedule compliance services provided by the Educators for whom you are scheduling.
- Respond to emails from customers and others in a timely manner.
- Document all customer contact via phone and email communication in the scheduling system by accurately and professionally detailing the occurrence.
- Conduct audits between the system schedule and Educator’s calendar to check for inconsistencies and assure accuracy between the two.
- Make confirmation calls to remind customers of their upcoming appointment.
- Escalate issues that are more challenging or require handling at a different level.
- Perform other duties as required or requested.
Education and Experience Required (including certifications and/or software requirements for the position):
At minimum, a high school diploma with one year of experience in a customer service or scheduling position.
Must be articulate and professional, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Being detail-oriented with above average organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and work quickly without errors, is required in order to meet productivity goals.
Must have experience working with computers and new software systems.
A moderate typing speed of 50 wpm is needed.
As this position is remote with Schedulers working from home, your workspace must be professional and quiet without noise and distractions.
This is a fast-paced position, so being able to work quickly while maintaining accuracy is mandatory.
Candidates must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
Previous experience working from home or experience as a scheduler, is a plus.