Under general supervision, the Client Solutions Specialist handles all client related activities for a client’s product recall, retrieval, or market research program. This role is the point of contact for the client and internal departments as it relates to setting deadlines, confirming assignments and responsibilities, monitoring progress and ensuring that the client deliverables are met. The CS actively communicates progress of the account and troubleshoots with IT, product processing, external shoppers/field reps, and the call center as needed. The incumbent will consistently deliver high level of customer service to all assigned clients and projects.
- Coordinate the daily communication and logistical activities for each assigned account across IT, product warehouse, call center and finance as needed. Gathers information from other Stericycle departments to research and troubleshoot issues and document information for the client. Efficiently and competently handles problems, when things go off plan due to (change in scope, change requirements, missed deadlines, etc.) and makes modifications to the plan with the input and assistance of key stakeholders.
- Coordinate and attends daily or weekly status meetings and disseminates information to departmental teams through task and sub-tasks assignments based on the client requirements. Compiles reports as needed for the client deliverable.
- Identify and implement process improvements for coordinating activities between departments. Consistently look to improve procedural processes and gathers feedback from clients on a regular basis. Documents process changes and updates for the internal recall/retrieval/mystery shop team.
- Will be the subject matter expert and escalation point for the client and on new system enhancements and provide training to clients to increase proficiency on the systems and reporting.
- May assist and provide input for business proposals with the sales team members. Assists in the creation and preparation of the wording, business reviews, charts, samples, etc., for proposals as requested. Works with Pricing and Contracts to assist with cost estimates and budgets. May also provide input to Client Services, Processing, Commercial Team, and others as necessary to determine strategies to reduce costs.
- Coordinate data transfer and communication models between departments. Monitors and tracks information on assigned clients in salesforce.com.
- Provide soft-sales (up-selling opportunities) or articulate these opportunities through the appropriate Sales channels.
- Research and help resolve field rep/shopper issues (independent contractors) for Retrieval/Mystery Shop clients that are escalated to the Manager level or Supervisor level. Identify low coverage areas and notify Supervisor/Manager of recruiting needs.
•Education equivalent to College Degree in Business, Industrial or Process Engineering, or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating the ability to focus on quality and procedures..
•Minimum of two years of account management/customer service experience, including two or more years of customer service management experience and two or more years of project management experience..
•Demonstrates knowledge of retail, food/beverage or consumer products industry a plus..
•Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, gain a thorough understanding of the project assigned, and ensure that the project is completed on time and per specification..
•Demonstrates sound knowledge with the following. Microsoft office, Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint Proprietary online Stericycle applications Web-based programs
•Demonstrates good knowledge of internal systems, Service Manager, HermanSeek, CMS, WebApp, etc..
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.