- Provide financial and administrative support by processing and maintaining accounts payable transactions, ensuring data integrity of financial information, safeguarding company assets, and maintaining internal controls in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley. Under direction, responsible for coordinating the daily activity of the Accounts Payable team.
- Process and monitor expenditures to ensure customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction will include accurate and timely financial data, appropriate and timely reimbursements, and timely and professional communication. Responsibilities also include reconciliation of more complex vendor statements and trouble-shooting problem accounts payable batches.
- Maintain & support accounting and accounting control procedures. Responsibilities will include training & supporting field and departmental personnel with accounts payable questions, proper expense coding, document processing, and other accounts payable related activities.
- Generate & safeguard daily to weekly cash disbursements to ensure accurate, appropriate, and timely distribution.
- Identify & utilize metrics to evaluate A/P team output and prioritize resources. Train & support team members for rotation of and backup for all job functions.
- Sustain workplace organization with effective, efficient and timely processes & standardization. Identify opportunities to improve and enhance processes within the department.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
- Education equivalent to graduation from high school, supplemented by courses in mathematics, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Three or more years of general office experience with a concentration in accounting, finance, or accounts payable. Demonstrates a good aptitude for mathematics and data entry skills.
- Prior experience with Solomon preferred but not required. Demonstrate good general computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft suite of products.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.