We are seeking a Client Operations Support Representative to provide administrative and project support to a team of Client Solution Specialists within the Manager Recall Retrieval Services or Recall Supervision Department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1) Run daily reports for recall events including, but not limited to:
- WebQA · Daily Reports in Public Folders e-mails
- Web reports · Reports in Excel for individual events. (All are unique)
- E-mails sent to inbox.
2) Performs filing and faxing duties for the Client Services department.
3) Research questions around debit memos, checks, invoices, products. Research and call individuals on reimbursements checks.
4) Research and call CID’s to get proof of purchase for their product return.
5) Maintain CID list in excel for Client Managers.
- Pull Debit memos weekly.
- Verify CID, Event, and DM # with EMS product return
- Resolve discrepancies
- Copy and/or scan PDF versions of each DM for clients
- Put PDF file for each event DM into the event folder in a fold-er called Debit Memo with a file name Campus ship copies to clients Next Day Air Saver
- Keep up to date spreadsheet for billing of DM shipping
6) Create Service Requests when needed.
7) Create and maintain event folder for new events.
8) Update Visual Management Board.
- Radar Recall
- Event Close out tracker
9) Performs other related duties as required or requested.
3-5 years of Previous Admin Support or equivalent responsibility
Education equivalent to graduation from high school, demonstrating excellent customer service and contact management skills.
Two or more years of excellent support experience in a customer service/professional environment.
Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Excel, Access and Word
Demonstrates the ability to review and proofread work for accuracy and completes specific aspects of assignments, as directed. Concentrates on tasks at hand, even in distracting work environments.
Demonstrates the ability to persist with a specific course of action. Must be willing to commit the necessary time and effort to complete work assignments and do a quality job.
Demonstrates the ability to identify and understand customer needs; takes appropriate actions to ensure customer needs are met and proactively searches of ways to increase customer satisfaction.
Demonstrates the ability to encourages enthusiasm and a positive outlook in co-workers and/or subordinates. Inspires high level of performance by providing encouragement and promoting self-esteem.
Demonstrates the ability to deal openly and honestly with internal and external customers while building credibility and maintaining trust. Exhibits empathy and sensitivity for the needs of customers. Is perceived by others as being helpful and supportive.
Demonstrates the ability to modify behavior, as needed, in order to maintain effective-ness in a changing situation; and with varying tasks, responsibilities, or people.