• Education equivalent to graduation from high school, supplemented by courses in business and/or mathematics, demonstrating excellent communication skills, and significant focus on attention to detail, as well as demonstrating basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation, and simple mathematical functions.
• Two or more years of customer service-related experience in a Human Resources, Payroll, or Financial related function, or the equivalent in related work experience. Demonstrates working knowledge of payroll, or other similarly related cyclical processes, as well as data entry timelines/procedures and how they affect the timing of data entry /processing.
• Demonstrates knowledge of data entry timelines and procedures and how they affect the timing of data entry.
• Demonstrates good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Demonstrates the ability to bring recurring issues to manager/supervisor’s attention and assist in resolving problems.