The SAP Master Data Enablement provides leadership and functional and technical support for various business units utilizing the SAP platform. In addition, this role will establish standards and requirements to evaluate and direct enhancements and implement solutions related to SAP Master Data area across enterprise-wide Stericycle.
Designs and develops SAP Master Data requirements and specifications to ensure systems and solutions are meeting corporate needs linking with SAP Best Practice solutions, Data Governance and Master Data Management principles. Supports SAP Master Data system and accountable for projects, enhancements, development, configuration, documentation, testing, training, go-live and on-going support within SAP Master Data area according to Best Practices and supporting company business strategy and roadmap.
Leads, participates or coordinates end-to-end execution of SAP Master Data solutions, related projects and technology implementations. Introduces best practice and process improvement ideas.
Provides subject matter expert solutions and hands on management of configuration using SAP DQM, SAP Information Steward, SAP MDG.
Defines systems strategy, develops systems requirements, designs and prototypes, testing and training. Defines support procedures.
Provides process expertise and solutions in SAP Master Data.
Understands business processes, accounting principles, systems configuration, enhancements and data or enables related processes.
Works with business counterparts on delivering solutions based on Best Practices, business processes and SAP Master Data expertise. Analyzes business requirements and translates them into design.
Leads multiple design activities, from requirement analysis to systems, application and process design specifications, implementation and support.
Provides expertise for the estimation and financial analysis of projects.
Creates documentation for various stages of planning, design, implementation and support of SAP Master Data services.
Participates in weekly team meetings and internal initiatives to review outstanding issues and/or to discuss new trends or projects
Manages and completes complex assignment and related projects
Provide training, mentorship and ongoing support of SAP Master Data to IT and business stakeholders.
Performs other related duties as required or requested
- 7+ years of experience with Data Governance & Master Data management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong SAP S/4 Hana understanding, SAP DQM, SAP MDG, SAP Information Steward required.
- Proven experience defining enterprise wide reporting standards and frameworks
- BA/BS or 8+ years of experience in diverse professional roles
- 7+ years of medium to large-scale project management
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Can work effectively with remote teams.
- Broad technology knowledge of major applications, middleware and platforms
- Broad understanding of business processes and solutions
- Process background in SAP Master Data.
- Demonstrated experience in implementation/setup /configuration of SAP DQM, SAP MDG, SAP Information Steward.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of SAP Master Data solutions for business programs/projects
- Provide training, mentorship and ongoing support of SAP Master Data solutions and best practices to IT and business stakeholders.
- Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal and able to effectively operate with VP and above executives.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a matrixed organization.
- Ability to work with teams that are geographically distributed and work across different time zones.
- Motivated by the desire to make a difference in the business, to work with a highly talented set of peers, and to work on interesting projects.
- Demonstrated ability to execute financial analysis
- Technically competent; able to supervise and inspire other team members.
- Travel may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.