Currently we are seeking a Marketing Managet to develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies, programs and tactics to drive sales enablement in the organization. Manage general marketing activity as it pertains to training, technology, campaigns, marketing automation, trade shows, collateral and other related marketing activities.
| Ensuring the Sales Teams have the knowledge of the target market, market conditions, product/service messaging and competitive differentiators to optimize every interaction with prospects and customers.|
- Ensuring the Sales Teams have the knowledge of the target market, market conditions, product/service messaging and competitive differentiators to optimize every interaction with prospects and customers.
- Set direction and support flawless execution for messaging and content for sales teams.
- Guide the creation of sales tools that align with all phases of the buying cycle to reduce days to close, increase close rates and higher revenue per customer.
- Gather and apply customer insight to inform segment specific messaging and go to market campaigns for market differentiation.
- Partner with sales and operations to optimize customer acquisition through quality lead generation and improve retention rates.
- Develop and manage the brand, key messages, content and copy related to the brand
- Act as liaison to internal Centers of Excellence (PR, Digital) and external agencies to help drive initiatives forward.
- Analyze customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Plan and manage all customer events and trade shows
- Manage the marketing budget as well as deliver marketing activity within agreed budget.
- Monitors regulatory environment; develops relationships with key regulatory counterparts and leaders; connects with appropriate consulting firm to gather data/perspective/insight.
Education equivalent to College degree with an emphasis in Business or Marketing, or the equivalent in related work experience demonstrating proven analytical skills.
Five or more years of marketing/sales enablement experience: brand management, trade show management and marketing plan development.
Excellent organizational and planning skills as well as written and verbal communication skills.
Demonstrates expert level proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Demonstrates the ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
Demonstrates the ability to work in a matrix managed environment.
Demonstrates the ability to gather and analyze facts and data, and draw correct inferences from the information; weighs alternatives and presents logical solutions to problems.
Demonstrates the ability to persist with a specific course of action. Must be willing to commit the necessary time and effort to complete work assignments and do a quality job.
Demonstrates the ability to present ideas and information in a clear, concise, organized, and diplomatic manner; ask appropriate questions in order to obtain information; listen to others to respond effectively to ideas and questions. Present prepared information to individual and groups in a manner that is clear and concise, holds their interest and addresses their needs or concerns.
Demonstrates the ability to manage own time, activities, and resources. Identify specific activities required to accomplish objectives, rank them in order of importance, and coordinate and take action to achieve desired results. Prioritize multiple activities and projects.
Demonstrates the ability to identify problems as they occur; follow rules, guidelines, and procedures to resolve problems and make decisions; apply past experience and processes to current assignments.