Would you like to join a team that rewards and promotes top performers? Would you enjoy working for a reputable, environmentally-conscious company? If so, join Stericycle, where team members can grow and develop their skills and are encouraged to be innovative. Understanding that our full-time team members work hard, you will be rewarded with competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays, great work-life balance, medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, and much more! At Stericycle, our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, commitment and partnership. Be our newest team member!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Leads all efforts to ensure 100% manifest compliance and related paperwork, tracking and submittal to EPA and Portals. This will require monitoring the manifest termination, scanning and uploading of all manifests. It will also require coordination, expediting and problem solving with TSDFs, Service Techs, Client Services, IT, EPA and other government regulators. Additionally, documenting SOPs, creating tracking reports and engaging with senior leadership to improve the process will be required.
Key Job Activities
- Tracks, monitors, audits and maintains compliance related project work.
- Ensures every Service Tech is accurately completing initial paperwork, follows customer checklist for proper manifest, and closes out customers’ requests such as labeling and pharmacy log.
- Validates exception file from CC scan to ensure all documents, such as checklists, pharmacy logs, LDRs, are properly flowing through to customer portal by conducts weekly inspection.
- Ensures customer e-manifest and associated paperwork flows through to EPA website.
- Follows up with TSDFs, Service Techs, Customers and EPA regarding any issues and discrepancies.
- Creates and maintains all SOPs for manifest handling, receipting, scanning, storage and submittals.
- Creates and facilitates manifest handling training for all facility managers, which includes creating a training module, uploading SOP documents in the system, and monitoring status.
- Proactively contacts new facility managers in need of training or refresher training.
- Works closely with IT to create customer reports and analytics.
- Analyzes exception reports and follows up with various leaders to ensure proper steps are taken to ensure compliance is maintained.
- Audits complaint records for both internal tracking and performance and for external constituencies like the EPA.
- Actively participates in quarterly business review (QBRs) and provides recommendation to improve processes.
- Review SalesForce CASES related to any/all Customer Manifest issues.
- Contacts point person for all retail and e-manifest customers.
- Responds to customers’ inquiries and works to resolve all issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance.
- 4 to 6 years of Haz Waste experience, or equivalent experience in the environmental industry.
- 3 to 5 years of experience managing small to medium projects.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.