Are you looking to join a team that rewards and promotes top performers? Would you enjoy working for a reputable, environmentally- conscious company? If so, join Stericycle, where team members can grow/develop their skills and are encouraged to be innovative. Understanding that our full-time team members work hard, you will be rewarded with competitive pay, paid time off and paid holidays, great work-life balance, medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, and much more! At Stericycle, our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, commitment, and partnership. Be our newest team member!
Under general supervision, reviews and approves submitted inbound Waste Material Profiles used to determine proper handling, consolidation and disposal of customers’ waste materials in accordance with all applicable regulations and PSC policies, practices and procedures. Key Position Responsibilities:
• Receives from Sales and/or customer service new and/or recertified incoming waste Material Profiles and reviews to ensure accuracy and completeness of information. Communicates with PSC Sales and Customer Service as well as external customers to resolve questions or information dis-crepancies.
o Reviews all Regulatory information to insure compliance at all levels. Works with sales to modify, citing appropriate regulation(s)
o Ensures waste material is acceptable within limitations of Part B permit; if not acceptable works with Regional Material Manager to identify alternative options.
• Enters codes for agreed upon treatment technologies and processes based on standardized coding system for received inbound Waste Material Profiles.
• Processes profile approvals within agreed time frames per the published Service Level Agreement.
• Promotes standardized use of PSC process codes and disposal technologies across the division.
• Assists in training and mentoring team members and others.
• Performs other duties as assigned.