Are you looking to join a team that rewards and promotes top performers? Would you enjoy working for a reputable, environmentally- conscious company? If so, join Stericycle, where team members can grow/develop their skills and are encouraged to be innovative. Understanding that our full-time team members work hard, you will be rewarded with competitive pay, paid time off and paid holidays, great work-life balance, medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability and much more! At Stericycle, our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, commitment, and partnership. Be our newest team member!
|If you are selected for employment, you will need to complete a background check.|
Must be fluent (read, write and speak) in both the French and English languages.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule Sunday - Saturday 9am to Midnight
Customer Experience Agent Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the delivery of superior customer service by processing inbound/outbound calls effectively and efficiently, as well as ensuring compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Processes inbound and outbound customer service calls professionally, efficiently, courteously and with appropriate discretion and sense of urgency.
- Takes and dispatches messages accurately while following strict protocols provided by clients.
- Assists with representative training, as needed.
- Works on special projects, as needed.
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.