Are you looking to join a team that rewards and promotes top performers? Would you enjoy working for a reputable, environmentally- conscious company? If so, join Stericycle, where team members can grow/develop their skills and are encouraged to be innovative. Understanding that our full-time team members work hard, you will be rewarded with competitive pay, paid time off and paid holidays, great work-life balance, medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, and much more! At Stericycle, our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, commitment, and partnership. Be our newest team member!
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to be responsible for intercompany email, manifest review, organizing and completing outbound trailer logs and accompanying spreadsheets. Other clerical tasks include filing, faxing, opening mail, assisting BioTrack administrator and acting as backup when other office staff is on vacation. Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Reviewing & arranging manifests into packages and checking destinations on manifests.
• Completing spreadsheets for trailer shipments.
• Filing manifests & spreadsheets by date, trailer & destination.
• Emailing summary reports to interoffice personnel.
• Assisting with shipments of manifests for entire district to company archive system.
• Performs other related duties as required or requested, including, but not limited to administrative, answering telephones, faxing, filing, etc.
• Opening mail.
• Assisting with Accounts Payable.
• Acting as backup when others in office are absent.
• Assisting BioTrack administrator with end of month reconciliation tasks.
Education & Experience:
• Education equivalent to graduation from High School, or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating the ability to provide the highest level of customer service in a variety of settings and situations.
• Six months or more experience in an office environment.
• Demonstrates excellent working knowledge of computer software applications, including Microsoft Excel and Word, and Outlook.