**Candidate is able to live within the southwestern sales reion which includes: TN, TX, LA, AR, or OK**
We are currently seeking a Regional Sales Director to direct the development of Stericycle strategies and product/service offerings within a regional geography. This positoin will also direct the strategies, tactics and relationships for IDN/GPO within assigned regional geography. Provides the leadership, development, and direction for the implementation of business/sales strategies to maximize revenue and profits through maintenance of penetration of existing customers. Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provides leadership, direction, and management of field team of Sales personnel within designated region in order to achieve objectives.
• Directs and manages the recruiting, hiring, training, and development of sales staff.
• Serves as a regional liaison between the operations team (District Regional Operations Director, Regional Operations, Service, Facility, Plant, Transportation and Program Manager(s) and the customer.
• Direct and manage sales productivity and profitability in an effort to achieve designated profit objectives within respective geographical responsibility.
• Directs and manages the entire sales cycle from prospecting, maintenance, proposals, contracts, price increases, bids, and contract renewals. (Medical Waste, Sharps Management, Integrated Waste Stream Solutions, Rx Waste and Hazardous Waste).
• Coordinate, implement, and manage Regional/National account sales strategies.
• Operate within designated expense budgets and report regional sales results.
• Develops, maintains, and utilizes pricing models for all major markets and implements service agreements that are consistent with Stericycle’s financial objectives. Manages sales productivity and profitability within assigned geography, in an effort to achieve designated profit objectives.
• Where needed, coordinate/foster business relationships with third party companies that may be supporting certain Stericycle solutions to the customer.
• Provides leadership and support for VP, Sales, Area VP, Regional Operations Director, Operations, and Corporate with any other specific assigned projects.
Education & Experience:
• Education equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, or Management, or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating a proven track record of sales for products in similar industry.
• Ten or more years of sales experience, including five to seven years of sales management experience, or the equivalent in related work experience.
• Demonstrates a solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.