4) 3) Promotes customer brand loyalty by participating in or joining regional/national professional organizations that serve the solvent marketplace and/or consumers.
5) 4) Expands and develops sales objectives, account specific strategies, advertise and promotional programs and execute against those plans by contacting manufacturers in the medical, aerospace and electronics space. --
6) Develops and maintains processes to monitor contract statement of work (SOW) to ensure that both Stericycle and the client are honoring the respective elements of the agreement.
7) Make daily cold calls on new prospects within solvent market place, along with identifying leads via a variety of internet websites, networking, key vendors and peers within local and national M&I organizations.
9) Works with vendors on a consistent basis to foster relationships.
10) Manages inventory and assisting in pricing of solvent products.
11) Trains new hires to solvent business and works with third party transportation services.
12) Develop account specific strategies and plan and execute against those plans to win national and regional M&I contracts for Stericycle.
13) Provides technical assistance to clients.
14) Provides regulatory assistance to clients as it relates to the various local air regulations that affect solvent use in southern and northern California.
- Geography includes Northern and Southern California.
- Travel required approximately 50% within assigned territory.
- Participate in evening events and meetings as needed.