Are you looking to join a team that rewards and promotes top performers? Would you enjoy working for a reputable, environmentally- conscious company? If so, join Stericycle, where team members can grow/develop their skills and are encouraged to be innovative. Understanding that our full-time team members work hard, you will be rewarded with competitive pay, paid time off and paid holidays, great work-life balance, medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, and much more! At Stericycle, our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, commitment, and partnership. Be our newest team member!
We are currently seeking a Records and Billing Administrator to be responsible for managing and coordinating the SteriWorks functions within the Region/Sub-Region. The position also supports local management and Dispatch, as needed. Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Customer 1st:
• Maintain a high standard of customer service.
• Provides highest level of customer service to all customers in line with Customer 1st objectives. Company Growth:
• Ensure that routes are balanced and accepted in SteriWorks for established areas.
• Daily review of UBR and UBC information management ensuring effective and efficient billing for established areas.
• Participate in financial audits and ensure audit forms are complete and submitted timely.
• Conduct/participate in Steriworks/PDT Customer 1st training.
• Balance all processing, transfer, and weigh records as required
• Merge container information in UBR (unbilled revenue report) on a daily basis for CLT (Third Party) and Non-CLT accounts.
• Calculate and apply averages in UBR for CLT and Non-CLT accounts.
• Review and analyze UBC Report (Unbilled Container Report) for lost revenue on a daily basis.
• Clear route, document, and container discrepancies in Edit Held.
• Review and verify Customer Loaded Log and Upload Log for accuracy and completion on a daily basis.
• Ensure records are accepted in SteriWorks for proper billing.
• Review and process plant exception logs
• Investigate why container are not billed and ensure correct billing is submitted.
• Ensure all customers are billed in a timely and efficient manner.
• Manage container and document submission for Third Parties Team Member Development:
• Strive to improve areas of contact on a daily basis. Compliance:
• Maintains a safe and compliant workplace at all times.
Education equivalent to graduation from High school, or GED equivalent; some college preferred. Five or more years of administrative experience, along with 2 or more years of entry level financial analysis preferred, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of computer software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple issues in an effort to resolve related to the upkeep and maintenance of the position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.