Are you looking to join a team that rewards and promotes top performers? Would you enjoy working for a reputable, environmentally- conscious company? If so, join Stericycle, where team members can grow/develop their skills and are encouraged to be innovative. Understanding that our full-time team members work hard, you will be rewarded with competitive pay, paid time off and paid holidays, great work-life balance, medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, and much more! At Stericycle, our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, commitment, and partnership. Be our newest team member!
- Manages all warehouse operations to include oversight of product processing, production, fulfillment, material handling, storage and destruction, and any other operational service across multiple facilities.
- Leads process improvement initiatives for all operations teams.
- Contributes to the oversight and management of the P&L focusing on cost containment and the achievement of financial targets for all operations.
- Ensures operational and regulatory compliance with required regulatory agencies with respect to operations and production.
- Maintains and monitors production and performance metrics and measurements to insure we are delivering timely, accurate and compliant services to exceed client expectations.
- Acts as an operational liaison with vendors and provides subject matter expertise for operations, production, and IT systems.
- Champions a best place to work culture by identifying key personnel who will recognize culture gaps and promote a positive atmosphere.
- Manages all operational functions in conjunction with warehouse, fulfillment, and production operations supervisors. Focuses on production and performance metrics (KPIs) and measurements to insure our services are timely, accurate, and complaint.
- Directly contributes to the oversight and management of financial forecasting and P&L performance with a focus on cost containment and the achievement of financial targets for all warehouse operations. Serves as Subject Matter Expert for operations, production, and IT systems.
- Assists in implementation of process improvements (MIBs), visual management, metric-based reporting for production and quality.
- Works to achieve organizational goals. Monitors operations and staff and recommends, when necessary, changes in methods, procedures, structure, and additions or changes in personnel to secure optimum utilization of resources.
- Selects, trains, and develops an effective and efficient staff that champions a best place to work culture by identifying key personnel who will recognize culture gaps and promote a positive atmosphere.
- Ensures operational and regulatory compliance with required regulatory agencies with respect to operations and production with a targeted focus on DEA compliance.
- Assists with facility safety, security and maintenance operations.
- Willingness to perform other related duties as requested or required.
- Education equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Logistics or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating related business and technical knowledge and the ability to extract, automate, and analyze data information from several sources.
- Five or more years of management experience in a warehouse, manufacturing or distribution, production, or logistics environment with a focus on direct team member supervision
- Demonstrates good working knowledge of computer software applications, including Microsoft Office.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.