Oversees the Supplier Enablement Team and the T&E and Card Oversight teams:
The Supplier Enablement Team (SET) is responsible for all set up and maintenance of supplier data, establishing and maintaining internal and external (punchout) catalogs, and assisting suppliers with functional and technical support, working with IT and Procurement as needed.
T&E and Card Oversight Team is responsible for managing the T&E Card and the P-Card (e.g. set up and changes to card users) and administration of the T&E and reconciliation tool, Concur. They are responsible for ensuring that card usage and T&E reimbursements are in accordance to company policy through receipt audits, transaction data analysis, direct follow up with team members, and escalation to HR and Office of Ethics and Compliance.
- Ensures SLAs are met. Clarifies team scope and prioritizes work. Clarifies individual roles and ensure cross training. Oversees procedure documentation with a continuous focus on process improvement and cost savings.
- Heavy customer service orientation as these teams are in direct contact with suppliers, team members, and internal teams such as Procurement, HR, and OEC
- Hires and fires, does team reviews and ensures career development for each individual in the teams. Enables the teams with clear role definition, training, documentation, and access to technology.
- Oversees the Supplier Enablement Team and the T&E and Card Oversight teams.
- Identifies, developles and utlizies metrics to evaluate team output and prioritize resources.
- Sustain workplace organization with effective, efficient and timetly processes & standarization.
- Identify opportunities to improve and enhance processes within the department.
- Develops procedure documentation with a continuous focus on process improvement and cost savings.
- Maintain strong relationships with procurement directors.
- Maintain and support accounting and accounting control procedures.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree required
- 2 years of supervisory experience in AP, T&E, or Fianance processing
- Knowledge of accounting experience in a general office environment, demonstrating a general knowledge of accounting systems
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. General knowledge of other MS Office tools.
- Proven work experience in Concur, Coupa and/or SAP knowledge and experience preferred.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Key Competencies (Non-technical Behavioral Skills, i.e. presentation, negotiation, customer service skills):
- Demonstrate the ability to lead, motivate, and guide teams.
- Demonstrate excellent diplomatic oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze information, identify problems and recommend solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to initiate action as needed to accomplish work while in a team environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to self-review work for accuracy with a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrate the ability to process a large amount of data accurately and timely.
- Demonstrate the ability to possess a positive and can do attitude.
- Demonstrate flexibility, initiates support and change.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.