Under management direction, travels between customer facilities providing on-site placement and collection of Stericycle waste containers (based on the customer contract - Sharps, Rx, Haz, etc) through a healthcare facility, as required or requested.
•Travels between customer facilities providing on-site placement and collection of Stericycle waste containers (Sharps, Rx, Haz, etc) through a healthcare facility, as required or requested. May also collect/transport RCRA pharmaceutical waste and take to central accumulation areas within the facility.
•Maintains a rigid collection and service schedule.
•Communicates duty status on a defined scheduled.
•Performs other related duties as required or requested.
The Service Specialists are an integral component of the Stericycle Sharps Management Service. To be a part of a healthcare industry leader, please review the requirements below and apply today!!!
• Education equivalent to graduation from high school or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating strong communication skills and superior service.
• Two or more years of industry related experience as a service specialist or driver preferred, or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating strong communication skills and tact in providing superior customer service in a variety of settings and situations.
• Demonstrates ability to work independently and with little supervision.
• Demonstrates knowledge of computer software applications including spreadsheets and word processing.
• Flexible schedule and availability to work varied shifts, weekends and overtime as needed
•Must possess a valid driver’s license. Must possess reliable transportation to travel between customer facilities. .
At Stericycle, we understand that our employees work hard, so we offer an affordable, comprehensive and competitive benefits package to our full time employees. Our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, synergy, commitment and partnership. We’re committed to an environment where people can grow and develop and where innovative ideas and new approaches are valued. *LI