Position Purpose: Briefly summarize the purpose of this position in one or two sentences.
This position acts as a liaison for communication between Client Experience, Routing, and Operations. They also pro-vide administration support and reporting for the routing team.
Key Job Activities: List the ongoing day-to-day essential job responsibilities in priority order (it is not necessary to list every activity--you may just list the most important 7 – 10. Indicate the estimated percentage of time spent on each of these activities.
1) Create, compile and distributes reports for Costco, CVS, Walgreens, and Walmart.
2) Communicate cancellations from client experience to routing and operations.
3) Compiles new ETA dates for priority rolled stops from Operations and distributes to the Client Experience team.
4) Performs QA for tech/drop geos prior to mass order creation process
5) Performs QA and reconciles missing EPA State ID & Latitude/Longitudes in SPAK with Client Experience team.
6) Daily QA and maintenance of the urgent requests submitted on the ESOL Service Requests SharePoint site.
7) Other duties as assigned or requested .
8)Scope of Work: Briefly describe the level/type of contacts that will interact with the position; impact of the position on the business, level/type of authority, independence, complexity, analysis, judgement and decisions; and number of people reporting to this position and their titles.
• Education equivalent to graduation from High school, or GED equivalent; some college preferred. • Four or more years of Transportation/Logistic/Dispatch/DOT experience required. • Demonstrates a working knowledge of Federal, State and Local DOT regulations.