The Sr Mgr of Product Management and Innovation focuses on Customer Portal solutions and is responsible for setting the strategy and leading initiatives to support the customer utilization of contracted services, portal up-sell and cross-sell initiatives and improving overall customer retention to achieve organization goals.
The Sr Mgr of Product Management will work in close collaboration with internal stakeholders across all business units and departments to ensure the strategy is cohesive and achieves the business goals for increased customer engagement, self-service adoption and lead generation for increase service penetration.
Key Job Activity: 1) Set Strategy & Roadmap based on VOC (50%) • Create strategy and supporting portal objectives across business units and geographies:
a) Improve customer loyalty and retention by increasing customer utilization of compliance training, tools and documents, admin functions, billing management, service management.
b) Reduce CE call volume and reduced AHT through increased adoption in customer self-service utilization for service and billing management.
c) Generate leads more efficiently for up-sell and cross-sell and create new online capabilities allowing customers to purchase additonal services online without additional TM assistance.
• Gather feedback from various colleagues and customers to establish roadmap for all portal enhancements in conjunction with initiatives of Product Line Directors and VP of PLM based on: best practices, original requirements, VOC insight (Qualitative and Quantitative across prospects and customers to understand online behavior throughout customer lifecycle) that align to the objectives listed above: increased portal utilization and increased sales per account through cross-selling.
• Portal communication enhancements including alerts and email notifications. (i.e. trigger emails when training launched not completed, don’t forget to complete your OSHA SDS eBinder)
• Create self-service purchase capabilities to easily add services, sites, order consummable products
• Establish ROI to inform budget for ongoing portal management and enhancements
• Provide regular communications on initiatives to customers, senior management and business unit leaders
2) Establish KPI, Track Results (10%) • Portal Utilization: Identify industry benchmarks, establish goals (i.e. # of portal users, time to adoption for new customers, # of users leveraging multiple components such as training, billing, service tools)
• Track results by audience, business unit, geography
• Lead Generation: # leads generated, won, days to close for upsell and cross-sell, new site add.
• Populate the scorecards on set schedule, based on KPI
3) Campaign Strategy (25%) • Determine campaign strategy and collaborate with Service Line Team, Financial Services and Customer Experience teams to execute campaigns to drive adoption and utilization including emails (i.e. onboarding, MyStericycle auto-migration and new user registration), mailings (i.e. new portal feature for OSHA customers), invoice stuffers, sweepstakes (i.e. AutoPay).
4) Vendor/Cross-Department Management (15%) • Collaborating with all external agencies/vendors who deliver our services online, working with CE, Product Management and Financial Shared Services teams.
• Submit requests on behalf of Product Line team for any changes which include: updating documents under resources, changing title headings, editing document names, changing intro copy, adding new compliance content.
• Collaborate with IT enhancements inclusive of purchase self-service
• Work with BridgePoint , Velocity EHS/SDS on any enhancements required within the apps being maintained: Safety Plan Builder, VCP.
Education and Experience Required: • Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or other related field.
• Five or more years of marketing experience including building, planning and executing go-to-market plans as well as managing online platforms (i.e. websites, portals).
• Five or more years selling, marketing or implementing solutions into the target market segment that is the focus of the team the Sr Mgr will be joining.
• Five or more years of experience in a role requiring indirect influence
• Experience navigating within a CRM system beneficial.
• Vendor management experience required