Are you looking to join a team that rewards and promotes top performers? Would you enjoy working for a reputable, environmentally- conscious company? If so, join Stericycle, where team members can grow/develop their skills and are encouraged to be innovative. Understanding that our full-time team members work hard, you will be rewarded with competitive pay, paid time off and paid holidays, great work-life balance, medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, and much more! At Stericycle, our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, commitment, and partnership. Be our newest team member!
Must be bilingual Spanish and English, ability to read, write, and speak both languages.
This position is responsible for the delivery of superior customer service by ensuring calls are answered effectively and efficiently throughout the day. The primary functions of this role are supervising overall call traffic, processing incoming calls, resolving escalated calls, dispatching supervisory calls, assisting Patient Services Representatives (Reps) with any client related questions and ensuring the Reps’ adherance to schedules, policies and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Serves as traffic , floor and general supervisor; directing phone flow and taking respresentative questions to help with call management.
• Performs Cues and Searches (Message and Temp/Special), as needed.
• Delegates work to Reps, as needed.
• Monitors Reps for quality and training purposes during down times.
• Reviews new and updated accounts with Reps (one-on-one).
• Makes minor changes to Ultracom and on-call schedules, as needed.
• Provides customer service, as needed.
• Remains alert to conversations on the floor.
• Handles system emergencies with direction from IT department and/or appropriate vendor.
• Ensures compliance with notifymd policies and procedures.
• Assists with Rep task assignments in the Supervisor's absence.
• Monitors call traffic and makes adjustments based on call center traffic patterns.
• Performs other related duties and special projects as requested.