The Ethics and Compliance Analyst (ECA) has primary responsibility for supporting the Office of Ethics and Compliance hotline, training, and team member engagement processes and initiatives.
Key Job Activities:
Hotline and Investigations Case Management
• Initiate and execute the global hotline triage protocol, including review all hotline reports and classify allegations according to appropriate risk level; identify proper internal investigation resource; assign matters for investigation; monitor investigation progress against performance metrics; and respond to individuals (team member, third parties) who reported concerns.
• Support the Compliance Manager in maintaining the hotline case management system. Ensure investigations are tracked and required documentation is provided, and regularly update the system as required.
• Develop and provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting of hotline activity; analysis of hotline case data and trend information for internal use in training, communication, and strategic decisions toward the continuous improvement of the OEC program.
• Manage relationship with third party hotline provider and assist in executing and analysis of global audits of hotline effectiveness.
• Develop and provide training to new team members in HR, Internal Audit, Legal and other functions on use of the hotline case management system.
Training and Communications:
Assist in developing and implementing OEC global online training program, including:
• Assist with the creation, dissemination and tracking of OEC communications;
• Manage the compliance program training assignment and completion procedures, including execute the training invitation process, track communications, and respond to team member requests for guidance and other assistance;
• Maintain training databases for tracking, documentation, analysis and reporting purposes; de-velop training completion reports and disseminate to senior executive leaders and others to help drive completion;
• Manage the OEC’s intranet and SharePoint sites; Manage and maintain relevant policies, in-structions and processes; and
• Monitor the OEC inbox; respond timely to ad hoc inquiry requests and coordinate responses provided by internal Subject Matter Experts.
OEC Reporting and Analysis
• Oversee the weekly, monthly and quarterly collection, maintenance, analysis and reporting of compliance KPIs and program metrics; conduct analysis of KPIs and develop and provide metric spreadsheets and KPI dashboards to assist in continuous improvement of OEC program
• Provide KPI reports to Office of Ethics & Compliance and others; prepare reports for quarterly re-view by senior leadership and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors.
• Assist in executing risk assessments, ethics surveys and other tools used by the OEC to assess cul-tural and performance risks. Track and analyze related metrics.
• Act as liaison between Stericycle team members and KPMG/outside firms for purposes of govern-ment investigations and subpoena requests.
• Assist with administrative processes and coordinate billing.
• Assist in other OEC initiatives as required or assigned
• Bachelor’s degree
• Two or more years of general Legal or Compliance experience preferred. Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple vendors’ relationships being assertive in the process to achieve results.
• Demonstrates highly proficient PC skills including Microsoft Word and Excel as well as general knowledge of one or more database management systems.
• Demonstrates the ability to modify behavior, as needed, in order to maintain effectiveness in a changing situation; and with varying tasks, responsibilities, or people.
• Demonstrates the ability to deal openly and honestly with internal and external customers while building credibility and maintaining trust. Exhibits empathy and sensitivity for the needs of custom-ers. Is perceived by others as being helpful and supportive.
• Demonstrates the ability to bring recurring issues to manager/supervisor’s attention and provide suggestions towards the resolution of problems.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.