**The territory for this role covers Ohio, Alabama, Tennessee, Mississippi, Louisiana, so the ideal candidate will live in one of these states and be willing to travel each week**
The Strategic Sales Executive is a proven quota-carrying sales performer who focuses on growing Communication Solutions’ existing enterprise level client base (healthcare and commercial). Specifically, this role is responsible for achieving sales goals through the expansion of additional Communication Solutions services/products within the existing customer base.
A successful incumbent will be able to establish and maintain a ‘trusted advisor’ role with their client portfolio, so our clients will seek their input on issues where Stericycle’s business has the solution. The Enterprise sales role and understands that successful farming comes from successful relationship development.
Key Position Responsibilities:
• Develops solid sales forecasts through the implementation of sales and marketing strategies and campaigns that would apply to their existing customer base. Achieves revenue targets while initiating satisfied, and supportive clients who can provide testimonials on our business solutions. Able to meet or exceed revenue and customer retention goals.
• Develop the sales/account farming strategy to maximum revenue growth by closing multiple enterprise deals in a concurrent and parallel fashion (healthcare and commercial). Uses in-depth knowledge of the client’s organizational approvals process, sales process and technical expertise
• Collaborate with the assigned Sales Engineer in developing and showcasing new and client appropriate solution strategies that meet the new and emerging customer requirements/needs. Deliver customized sales presentations and demonstrations; choreograph and conduct on-site assessments of client requirements and needs
• Understand and empathize with the unique business needs of installed clients. Build credibility and rapport with clients as advisors through in-person meetings and through phone and email.
• Direct, manage, and lead the ongoing sales cycle; continuously build pipeline and reach set quotas; oversees, competitive pricing models, volume history, frequency of service offerings, etc). Maintains customer profiles, contract information and manage contract renewals.
• Listen to the client, frame challenges and opportunities that in turn allow the client to be viewed as successful in their organization.
• Accurately forecast and farm large enterprise accounts to exceed revenue and customer retention goals
Contacts (Internal/External): Internal: Cross-functional contact with all levels of Communication Solutions team members, specifically, sales, marketing, operations management, and customer experience.
External: Clients enterprise (Sr. Sales Engineers) or SMB (Jr. Sales Engineers) as requested by the sales team
Education and Experience Required (including certifications and/or software requirements for the position):
• Education equivalent to a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or the equivalent in related work experience
• Minimum of 7+ years of quota-carrying enterprise client inside sales experience; experience selling software or enterprise solutions to large strategic healthcare and/ or commercial enterprise accounts
• Proven track record of success driving and closing enterprise deals, overachieving quota (top 20%) in past positions
• Previous sales training, CRM experience, and strong customer references is preferred
• Ability to relate with and sell to C-level stakeholders and across business units; successful background in complex, executive-level sales processes
• Achieves goals with poise and an engaging, empathetic communication style based on natural warmth and enthusiasm; is an extroverted, confident, enthusiastic, and persuasive individual
• Adept at multi-tasking and handling multiple, simultaneous and competing initiatives at a high productivity level; operates with a sense of urgency and thrives in a fast-paced competitive environment
• Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on in-vestment value statement; generates new ideas and is a strong creative problem-solver
• Strong ability to influence, and stimulate others to action; engages commitment from others and col-laborates to achieve results
• Exceptional presentation, listening, written, and oral communication skills
Other (i.e. physical requirements, travel, etc. that is not covered above:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds if necessary. Specific vision abilities required by this job includes close, distance vision, and color vision.
Frequent travel will be required for this position. Travel will vary in duration based on the client need.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.