Would you like to join a team that rewards and promotes top performers? Would you enjoy working for a reputable, environmentally-conscious company? If so, join Stericycle, where team members can grow and develop their skills and are encouraged to be innovative. Understanding that our full-time team members work hard, you will be rewarded with competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays, great work-life balance, medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, and much more! At Stericycle, our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, commitment and partnership. Be our newest team member!We are currently seeking a Warehouse Worker to unload containers from transport vehicles, moving them from one vehicle to another.
This is a full-time position, and the work schedule is Monday-Friday, with a 12midnight start time. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Unloads containers from transport vehicles, transferring those containers to another vehicle.
- Reloads clean supplies onto transport vehicles.
- Works toward achieving maximum efficiencies in an established work environment while maintaining safety and compliance with all applicable rules and regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- One year related experience or training or combination of experience and training, demonstrating strong communication skills and tact.
- Position requires extensive lifting, walking, bending, and pushing. Must be able to lift up to 55 pounds and push and/or pull carts weighing as much as 500 pounds.
- Demonstrates knowledge of barcode scanning and basic computer skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Hazardous Materials and OSHA Regulations.
- The ability to operate a powered industrial truck, e.g., forklift, is preferred but not required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.