The Coupa Administrator will drive the creation and maintenance for the Coupa purchase to pay process software throughout Stericycle.
This role will maintain and train users of the tool on the program and procedures to maintain compliance with Stericycle standards.
The incumbent will be the subject matter expert for the Coupa application, perform user training and have a strong understanding of P2P, data mapping and integration processes and be a champion for change as the program evolves throughout the organization.
Key Position Activities: List the ongoing day-to-day essential job responsibilities in priority order (it is not necessary to list every activity.
1) Conduct Coupa training for all users in the utilization of Coupa. Maintain training documentation for users.
2) Conduct and manage general Coupa application administration including maintaining and updating Master Data taxonomy, preparing weekly and monthly data reports, and preparing bulk data uploads.
3) Champion the use of Coupa throughout Stericycle by supporting change management processes through demonstrations and training of user groups and managers.
4) Manages user administration and assignment of roles and access levels. Conducts User acceptance testing and system integration activities which support system upgrades and releases. Assists with troubleshooting issues for users as it relates to data integrity, process questions or Coupa configuration.
5) Drives ongoing collaboration with vendor, IT and Reporting team to achieve organizational management information and business intelligence objectives.
Education and Experience Required (including certifications and/or software requirements for the position):
Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Business, Finance, Accounting or Procurement.
Three or more years of work experience on Purchase to pay practices, or have strong knowledge of inventory and supplier enablement.
Strong proficiency in using P2P, SIM, Coupa, Excel and Word.
Strong analytical skills, and consistently takes initiative when investigating issues and requests Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) knowledge is a minimum requirement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.