Are you looking to join a team that rewards and promotes top performers? Would you enjoy working for a reputable, environmentally- conscious company? If so, join Stericycle, where team members can grow/develop their skills and are encouraged to be innovative. Understanding that our full-time team members work hard, you will be rewarded with competitive pay, paid time off and paid holidays, great work-life balance, medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, and much more! At Stericycle, our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, commitment, and partnership. Be our newest team member!
Responsible for assisting the local transportation team in various duties related to the overall operation of that branch. Position serves as an example to others CSRs and is considered a developmental role for future advance-ment.
• Assist Dispatch and Transportation Supervisors and Managers as it relates to Operations. This includes Descartes, Einstein, SAP, and J.J. Keller.
• Serve as the example to other CSRs as it relates to work performance and representing Stericycle’s Core Values
• May be asked to conduct customer visits to review service.
• May need to perform routes in emergency situations
• Review previous day’s routes for opportunities for improvement and/or training with drivers to be discussed with management team.
• Monitor routes to improve route efficiency.
• Review operations and staff and recommends to local management, when necessary, changes in methods, procedures, structure, and additions or changes in personnel to secure optimum utilization of resources.
• Support route vehicles, containers, load bars and straps, hand-trucks, PDT’s and printers, and all other company equipment and assets.
Team Member Development:
• Conduct ride-alongs and route observations as well as train new hires to result in outstanding performance.
• Develop and maintain 13 week training manual.
• Assist with safety meetings, Stretch/Flex & AM Topic
• Coach employees on educational and job opportunities, to enhance career development and keep them informed of current problems, changes, and new developments in the department and the company by conducting team meetings. Compliance:
• Assist CSRs with pre-routes duties
• Administer Company policies and procedures, communicate to staff, interpret, as necessary, and ensure compliance and safety.
• Participate in the maintenance of Driver Qualification Files, DOT Log Files and Vehicle Condition Reports for all CSRs and equipment. Ensure DQF, DOT Logs and VCR are accurate and complete; must maintain DOT files.