As part of the 7/24 Service Desk team, this individual is responsible for providing IT support to all Stericycle team members. This support will include hardware, software, and various Stericycle applications.
1. Resolves Technical Incidents submitted via phone, email, and tickets
2. Works on various tasks related to Requests submitted to the Service Desk
3. Setup of new computer equipment as required
4. Responds to outages and major events and takes appropriate actions
5. Researches and proposes solutions for undocumented issues
6. Performs other related duties as required or requested
7. Provides on-call support after hours as required
Education and Experience Required
Education equivalent to BA/BS degree or an AA/AS degree, with two or more years of related experience providing technical support to end-users. Must possess a balance of strong technical and business skills, as well as strong verbal communications skills.
Technical skills required:
Two or more years of experience with Microsoft Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 operating sys-tems
Two or more years of experience with Microsoft Server 2000, 2003, 2008, or 2012.
Two or more years of experience with Microsoft Outlook 2003 through 2010
Two or more years of Microsoft Office product support
Technical skills preferred:
Microsoft Terminal Services experience
Backup software knowledge
Familiar with HP servers and HP desktop and laptops
Remote network access troubleshooting
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.