Under general direction, provides customer service, billing/pricing/collections resolution, contract administration, service issues, information management, customer file maintenance, record generation and grow new and secured base business through service level upgrades and expanded product offerings for assigned Corporate Accounts on a daily basis.
• Provides dedicated customer service / support via telephone, email, web, and mail to assigned Strategic Accounts customers and or Sales Reps. This includes, but is not limited to: invoice questions, missed pick-ups, contract inquires, pricing issues, complaints, account updates, etc. Follows up with customers on a regular basis to ensure that resolution meets their needs. Work as a liaison for Stericycle in relation to escalated issues for Strategic Accounts.
• Maintain customer profiles and account records through periodic sales calls to establish and build relationships
• Understand and maintain pricing for all assigned and new Strategic Account and implement Corporate Agreements that are consistent with Stericycle’s financial objectives. Ensures that additions, changes, and deletions to all customer information is correctly update within the billing systems. Coordinates departmental price adjustments, contract renewals, and notice of change, updates and tracking, as appropriate. Uploads contract data onto public drive.
• Provides regular and adhoc reporting and assistance to various Stericycle Managers. This could include, but not be limited to, customer revenue, pricing analysis, new/dropped site statistics, adhoc search requests and/or reports and general data warehouse statistics information.
•Provides regular and adhoc reporting and assistance to various Stericycle Managers. This could include, but not be limited to, customer revenue and volume trend analysis, pricing analysis, new/dropped site statistics, adhoc search requests and/or reports, general data warehouse statistics information, and/or in the preparation of presentations.
• Serve as Strategic Accounts liaison to customers and Stericycle’s operations. Coordinates, communicates, and resolves problems through collaboration between the Corporate Account Manager and the customer. Work as liaison between customers and Stericycle personnel for collection of receivables, when requested.
• Acts and communicates as a subject matter expert, trainer, coach, and key reference contact. Provides experienced direction, input and guidance to team members and carious members of management. Willing to assist in day-to-day activities, including support and direction as needed for escalated issues; represents the organization in meeting as a subject matter expert
• Performs other related duties as required or requested.
• Education equivalent to Associates Degree, or the equivalent in related work experience demonstrating a sound knowledge of customer service/collections policies and procedures within the LQ or MQ business units preferred.
• Two or more years of related work experience in a Strategic Accounts, demonstrating anayltical skills while providing excellent customer service to all customers & sales reps preferred.
• Demonstrates a sound understanding of Strategic Accounts selling practices, billing and invoice structure, adjustments and pricing structures.
• Demonstrates an elevated level of knowledge of Microsoft Office including but not limited to Excel, Word, Access, Steriworks, SalesForce, STARS, Credit Tool, SAP and PowerPoint; and a general knowledge of general database use.