- Creates new and updates existing documents in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Excel.
- Verifies emergency phone numbers and contact information.
- Completes research as required to ensure that Emergency Response Plans contain accurate and up-to-date contact information, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Verifies and updates information within internal databases.
- Prepares, merges and sends letters.
- Liaises with other internal company departments including Client Services and Operations.
- Oversees quality of own work and work completed by other staff and other departments on own projects.
- Compiles edits from the client, edits from the ER Team and Vendors as well as all inputs from other departments into the final product (ER Reports, job folders, SFDC).
- Data/order entry to support ER billing and A/P.
- Provides status updates on own projects during team meetings.
- Schedules disposals with the vendors and destination facilities.
- Provides support as required to Managers, ER team and clients.
- Experience that demonstrates a very strong attention to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft Word/Excel skills / formal training or certificate.
- High School or equivalent.
- High level of initiative and self-motivation.
- Able to prioritize work and work accurately under the pressure of multiple deadlines with frequent interruptions and changing priorities.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Willing to put in extra time if required to meet client expectations and deadlines.
- A positive can-do attitude. Appreciates being part of the team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.