Do you want to work for a top-rated Sales organization?
Are you looking to launch a successful career in sales?
Are you interested in providing products and services that help the environment?
If you said yes, you might be the Inside Sales Executive we are seeking! Stericycle is a B2B company looking for ambitious and dedicated talent to join our Inside Sales team. Our inside sales executives enjoy competitive salaries, ample benefits packages, and a supportive work environment that rewards growth and success. We were recently recognized as one of Selling Power’s “50 Best Companies to Sell For”!
Our sales representatives enjoy to the following incentives:
• A competitive salary and commission structure
• Competitive benefits package
• Medical, dental and vision coverage
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Company Paid Short-term and long-term disability
• An ambitious workplace that helps you become a leader in sales!
Want to learn more? Please apply to start the conversation!
Under manager supervision, this position is responsible incremental revenue through inbound and outbound sales calls. This includes lead campaigns and telephone prospecting targeting existing customers and new prospects. Conducts business needs analysis and develops appropriate service solutions for the customer/prospect. Focuses sales activities on value-added services such as the SteriSafe program, compliance initiatives, and other revenue generating activities.
• Responsible for retaining customers that are considered ‘at risk’, have been identified as potential lost business, or have requested cancellation of service with Stericycle. Determine customers’ needs/requirements and negotiate an appropriate resolution by right sizing, price adjustments, and/or resolving service quality issues.
• Makes outbound and receives inbound sales calls for potentially new and/or existing customers to sell our products and/or services. Acquires new customers and converts existing customers through prospecting in assigned territory, outbound marketing/lead campaigns and referrals
• Effectively qualify clients through the use of Value-Based selling methods. Researches customer/prospect history and business needs in order to develop a complete service proposal, while targeting upgrade and cross-sell opportunities of additional Stericycle products/services. Sell the value of the recommended solution, and retain/up-sell revenue if possible.
• Respond to customer concerns and proactively contact customers who have been identified as “at risk” for cancelling services using approved sales tactics and strategies to retain potential lost business. Utilize ‘Value Based Sales Skills’ to uncover client’s existing service issues and needs, explain contract obligations if any, and provide alternative solutions for consideration. Address assigned customer issues and concerns timely.
• Builds a pipeline of potential future business by prospecting via the Internet, assigned territory lists, outbound marketing/lead campaigns and other sources as identified. Forecasts Quarterly, Monthly and Weekly sales metrics within 5% of actual results and provides reports to Sales Management. Effectively meets assigned performance factors (key expectations) within assigned parameters.
• Work with cross functional team members including transportation, billing, collections, sales, and customer experience departments to assist in providing satisfactory solutions from the customer perspective in order to retain business, and leverage communication from other departments to identify sales opportunities.
• Effectively uses technology based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool for lead follow-up, sale cycle disposition, pipeline management, forecasting and lost opportunity tracking. Keeps comprehensive and accurate notes in the system.
• Provide tracking data to the SQ sales organization to assist in developing policies and programs to help drive sales. Identify sales trends when possible and provide management with updates.
• Perform other miscellaneous and related duties as required or requested.
• Education equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree in sales or marketing preferred, demonstrating good knowledge of business processes and order entry systems. Or Bachelor’s degree in other related field, with previous sales and/or marketing experience. Or two or more years of outbound sales experience, or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating the ability to manage and develop existing and prospective accounts. Must have experience with customer relations and support as well as exhibit leadership abilities.
• Demonstrates general knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and contract management software.
• Demonstrates the desire and ability to learn company billing/customer database software in addition to learning the features of all company services and products and different levels of account options.
• Demonstrating a general knowledge of OSHA Regulations desirable.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.