Do you want to work for a top-rated Sales organization?
Are you looking to launch a successful career in sales?
Are you interested in providing products and services that help the environment?
Our sales representatives enjoy to the following incentives:
• A competitive salary and commission structure
• Competitive benefits package:
• Medical, dental and vision coverage
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Company Paid Short-term and long-term disability
Stericycle is currently seeking talented, competitive individuals to join our growing Sales organization. As a Sales Executive, you would be responsible for the direct sales of our business to business services to new and existing customers within an assigned/designated territory. The Sales Executive is responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle including pipeline building, identifying and qualifying target opportunities, meeting with prospective customers, finalizing and closing orders and following through to revenue. You will be provided with the latest technology, tools and training to ensure best chance of success. Top performers will be rewarded with lucrative commissions, opportunities for growth and advancement, recognition trips, and more. Stericycle was recently recognized as one of Selling Power’s “50 Best Companies to Sell For”!
Primary Job Duties:
• Aggressively sell document destruction or other Stericycle services to prospective customers in a specific, designated territory.to drive revenue
• With support of the District Sales Manager, develop and set specific and measurable sales targets on a monthly and annual basis.
• Develop and maintain pipeline of opportunities and sales strategy for the assigned territory; reports daily activities and results.
• Develop and maintain a high level of expertise of all services and competitive solutions and implements best practices to sell solutions to customers
• Develops customer lead activity through daily telephone and door-to-door cold-calling, appointment setting and direct mail campaigns.
• Participates in all sales and other training provided by the company
•. Participates in special projects and promotional campaigns
• Builds relationship with current and potential customers to best understand their requirements and present services and options that best meet their needs.
• Delivers world class customer service levels that exceed customer expectations on a regular basis.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline
• Strong prospecting and business development skills
• Demonstrated expertise in initiating and managing successful business-to-business sales and service relationships
• Strong and polished professional communication skills, negotiating abilities and excellent phone etiquette
• Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, CRM systems and internet/social media
• Results oriented with a sense of urgency; motivated by success
• Able and prepared to travel within a defined, local territory on a daily basis; minimal long distance travel is required
• Minimum of 1 year prior sales experience is highly preferred
• Experience selling in a business-to-business environment involving varying sales cycles and multiple levels of decision makers is highly preferred
• Experience in a high volume / high transaction industry is highly preferred
• Post-secondary education (College or University Degree) is strongly desired
• Experience using Salesforce or other similar CRM and SAP is an advantage but not required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.