Would you like to join a team that rewards and promotes top performers? Would you enjoy working for a reputable, environmentally-conscious company? If so, join Stericycle, where team members can grow and develop their skills and are encouraged to be innovative. Understanding that our full-time team members work hard, you will be rewarded with competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays, great work-life balance, medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, and much more! At Stericycle, our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, commitment and partnership. Be our newest team member!
We are currently seeking a Transporation Helper who will be responsible for moving trucks, trailers, and roll offs to and from the loading docks, loading and unloading containers, while ensuring decontamination and security of vehicles and containers.
This is a full-time position, and the work schedule will be 2nd shift, 1pm-8:30pm, Monday-Friday.
- Move all vehicles to and from the loading and unloading areas.
- Unload waste from incoming vehicles.
- Separate non-autoclavable waste to be incinerated.
- Stage waste on the roll-off conveyor system.
- Remove all waste and decontaminate waste containers and cargo areas.
- Load vehicles with correct number of clean and empty container, boxes, and liners for next day’s service.
- Ensure housekeeping issues are addressed immediately, e.g., spills cleaned up, floor is dry, debris not on floor, etc.
- Assist in other areas of the plant operation as directed.