Are you looking to join a team that rewards and promotes top performers? Would you enjoy working for a reputable, environmentally- conscious company? If so, join Stericycle, where team members can grow/develop their skills and are encouraged to be innovative. Understanding that our full-time team members work hard, you will be rewarded with competitive pay, paid time off and paid holidays, great work-life balance, medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, and much more! At Stericycle, our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, commitment, and partnership. Be our newest team member!
Here is the opportunity to work in a supportive team environment for a dynamic and growing company! Our Customer Experience Representatives are customer-focused individuals with a passion for delivering great service. This position offers a competitive salary and best-in-class benefit offerings - including monthly bonuses and growth opportunities within the company.
No weekends or late evenings!
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 8:00pm EST. Start date: Monday, July 8th, 2019
Under immediate direction, the Customer Experience Representative:
- Maintains sound customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with empathy, accuracy, and professionalism
- Provides timely responses to customer inquiries and needs, according to established standards and with specific attention to style, tone, and manner of communication
- Demonstrates excellent multitasking and organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize
- Collaborates with peers and leads to create innovative solutions to meet customer needs and exceed expectations
- Performs other related duties as required or requested
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 year of in-depth customer service experience.
- Call center experience in a metrics-driven environment strongly preferred.
- Ability to type 40 wpm
- Excellent communication skills - written & verbal - via email, telephone, and in-person
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite - Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ability to handle complex and demanding situations tactfully when dealing with customers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.