Are you looking to join a team that rewards and promotes top performers? Would you enjoy working for a reputable, environmentally- conscious company? If so, join Stericycle, where team members can grow/develop their skills and are encouraged to be innovative. Understanding that our full-time team members work hard, you will be rewarded with competitive pay, paid time off and paid holidays, great work-life balance, medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, and much more! At Stericycle, our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, commitment, and partnership. Be our newest team member!
We are hiring for 1st and 2nd Shifts
We are currently seeking a Field Administrator to provide administrative support for location. Duties vary from accounting, payroll, HR, benefits and general office work. Also acts as a backup to Records & Billing Administrators and Call Center Reps. Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Customer 1st:
• Maintain a high standard of customer service.
• Serves as backup to the Call Center, when applicable Company Growth:
• Reviews vendor invoices ensuring accuracy and completes all AP related functions. Ensures proper coding to correct location and GL account with department managers approval; batches & submits to Corporate A/P
• Assist in monthly accruals.
• Reports month end accruals to corporate accounting department.
• Processes weekly and bi-weekly payroll hours in eTime.
• Acts as Timekeeper by reviewing eTime for accuracy and works closely with managers/supervisors regarding any discrepancies
• Works closely with department managers concerning benefit time.
• Maintains accurate records and benefit time on the books - tracks sick, personal and vacation payouts.
• Reports all weekly hours worked to immediate department managers/supervisors.
• Audits weekly final manager’s payroll reports for departmental approval.
• Reports all monthly hours worked to Safety Manager and immediate managers.
• Generates analysis, reviews and communicates various reports. Review and submit the Landfill Log to managers monthly.
• Reviews and corrects all communication equipment related issues.
• Open and review mail.
• Coordinates off-site and on-site meetings for managers.
• Monitors office inventory and places orders when necessary including but not limited to office equipment, office supplies, etc.
• Global processing report. Team Member Development:
• Strive to improve areas of contact on a daily basis. Compliance:
• Maintains a safe and compliant workplace at all times.