This position is responsible for managing all client relationships in the Environmental Solutions business. Responsible for the vision and execution of strategies surrounding customer service and support across multiple functions and systems.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Selects, trains, and develops an effective and efficient Customer support staff.
- Makes every reasonable effort to select, train, and develop qualified, diverse workforce.
- Establishes and communicates performance standards and objectives; conducts performance appraisals.
- Recommends salary adjustments, promotions, transfers and dismissals.
- Monitors Client Service and staff and recommends, when necessary, changes in methods, procedures, structure, and additions or changes in personnel to secure optimum utilization of resources.
- Counsels team members on educational and job opportunities, which will enhance their career development, and keeps staff informed of current problems, changes, and new developments in the department and company by conducting periodic meetings.
- Administers all Company policies and procedures, communicates to staff, interprets, as necessary, and ensures compliance and safety.
- Monitors and ensures that Customer First is top priority. Makes recommendations for changes or improvement, when necessary, in order to provide for superior customer service.
- Monitors department work productivity, reports on trends, and recommends and implements changes to continually improve work productivity.
- Leads initiatives which support and grow existing business relationships through frequent communication and regular client visits with senior levels of customer relationships.
- Develops reports and assesses the status of client relationships.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and performance.
- Serves as subject matter expert for all Recall or Sustainability systems, including the business sponsorship of all related IT systems. Ensures that approved business contracts are created and executed.
- Takes responsibility for the completion of all engagement documents and provides for timely collection of receivables by monitoring payment of client invoices.
- Develops strategies to support and achieve organizational goals.
- Participates in strategy meetings, pipeline opportunities, marketing strategies, and current challenges.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as required or requested.
- Education equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree in business or finance, or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating related business and technical knowledge and the ability to extract, automate and analyze data information from several sources.
- Ten or more years of experience in a Customer Service environment.
- Six or more years of management experience.
- Preferably in a customer service and/or account management setting.
- Demonstrates a good working knowledge of systems related to customer service and account management, with the ability to serve as a subject matter expert.
- Demonstrates good working knowledge of computer software applications, including Microsoft Office.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.