We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Representative for our Communication Solutions business. This position is responsible incremental revenue through inbound and outbound sales calls. This includes lead campaigns and telephone prospecting targeting both healthcare practices and commercial businesses, existing customers and new prospects.
Exhibits all sales competencies and demonstrates positive behaviors. Conducts business needs analysis through discovery and develops appropriate service solutions for the customer/prospect. Focused sales activities on value-added services such as Telephone Answering services, Daytime call management and Appointment reminder solutions, and other revenue generating activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Makes Outbound and receives Inbound sales calls for potentially new and/or existing customers to sell our products and/or services.
• Presents Stericycle Communication Solutions via online meeting technology.
• Acquires new customers and converts existing customers through prospecting, outbound marketing/lead campaigns and referrals
• Effectively qualify clients through the use of Value-Based selling methods.
• Conducts research on the prospect/customer business needs and history in order to develop a complete service proposal, while targeting additional sites, upgrades and cross-sell opportunities of additional Stericycle products/services.
• Sell the value of the recommended solution, and retain/up-sell revenue if possible.
• Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner and proactively contact them using approved phone and email and apply approved sales tactics and strategies to capture business
• Utilize ‘Value Based Sales Skills’ to uncover prospects/client’s situation and needs, explain our services, contract obligations and provide customer tailored recommendations.
• Address assigned customer issues and concerns timely.
• Builds a pipeline of potential future business by prospecting via the Internet, assigned territory lists, outbound marketing/lead campaigns and other sources as identified.
• Forecasts Quarterly, Monthly and Weekly sales metrics within 5% of actual results and provides reports to Sales Management.
• Effectively meets assigned performance factors (key expectations) within assigned parameters.
• Work with cross functional team members including billing, collections, sales, and client services department to assist in providing satisfactory solutions from the customer perspective in order to grow and retain business, and leverage communication from other departments to identify sales opportunities. Effectively uses Salesforce.com for lead follow-up, sales cycle disposition, pipeline management, forecasting and lost opportunity tracking.
• Keeps comprehensive and accurate notes in Salesforce.
• Provide data and customer information to the organization to assist in developing policies and programs to help drive sales. Identify sales trends when possible and provide management with updates.
• Perform other miscellaneous and related duties as required or requested.