Do you want to work for a top rated Sales organization?
Are you looking to launch a successful career in sales?
Are you interested in providing products and services that help the environment?
If you said yes, might be the Outside Sales executive we are seeking! Stericycle is a B2B company looking for ambitious and dedicated talent to join our Outside Sales team. Our sales representatives enjoy competitive salaries, ample benefits packages, and a supportive work environment that rewards growth and success. We were recently recognized as one of Selling Power’s “50 Best Companies to Sell For”!
Our sales representatives enjoy to the following incentives:
• A competitive salary and commission structure
• Competitive benefits package:
• Medical, dental and vision coverage
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Company Paid Short-term and long-term disability
• An ambitious workplace that helps you become a leader in sales!
Want to learn more? Please apply to start the conversation!
We are currently seeking a Sales Executive, a member of Shred-its sales team, that would be responsible for the direct sales of Shred-it’s services to potential and existing customers within an assigned territory. The Sales Executive is responsible for all aspects of sales, pipeline building, qualifying target opportunities, managing the sales cycle, closing orders and following through to revenue. The Sales Executive maintains Shred-its policies, standards, and practices both within and outside their assigned territory and ensures adherence to Shred-it’s Vision, Mission and Values.
Essentials and Responsibilities:
• Aggressively sell document destruction services to prospective customers in a specific territory.
• In conjunction with the District Sales Manager, develop and set specific and measurable sales targets on a monthly and annual basis.
• Develops and maintains a pipeline of opportunities for the assigned territory.
• Develops and maintains a sales strategy for the assigned territory.
• Maintains a personal level of expertise of Shred-it services and competitive solutions.
• Develops customer lead activity through telephone and door-to-door cold-calling, appointment setting and direct mail campaigns.
• Participates in all sales and other training provided by Shred-it.
• Implements and demonstrates best practices to sell Shred-it solutions to prospective and existing customers.
• Participates in special projects and promotional campaigns under the direction of the District Sales Manager.
• Reports daily activities and sales results to the District Sales Manager.
• Maintains a responsible approach to all security and safety matters related to Shred-it operations, following the company’s policies and procedures at all times and bringing the manager's attention to any areas of concern.
CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Liaises with customers to understand their requirements with respect to products and services that the business currently offers or is planning to offer.
• Establishes personal relationships with current and potential customers in the assigned territory.
• Serves as a Helpful Expert in exceeding customer expectations on a regular basis.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline
• Strong prospecting and business development skills
• Demonstrated expertise in initiating and managing successful business-to-business sales and service relationships
• Strong communication skills, negotiating abilities and excellent phone etiquette
• Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and is internet savvy
• Results oriented with a sense of urgency; motivated by success
• Possesses a valid driver’s license and is prepared to travel within a defined territory
• 2 – 3years of related sales experience in business-to-business sales involving varying sales cycles and multiple levels of decision makers is preferred
• Experience in a high volume / high transaction industry is preferred
• Post-secondary education (College or University Degree), with a major in business or sales and marketing is preferred
• Salesforce and SAP is an advantage
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.