Performs diagnostic testing, troubleshooting and calibration of various fuel components
• Limited assembly and or disassembly of components as required maintenance tasks
• Performs all work in a manner that is compliant with applicable FAR’s, manufacturer’s specifications and applicable customer instructions
• Inspects parts and materials for conformance to applicable maintenance manuals
• Assures that only airworthy equipment is available for the safe and timely completion of customer's engines, modules, components and assemblies.
High School diploma or equivalent
• A valid FAA approved Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) License or previous Repairman’s Certificate holder strongly preferred.
• Ability to read, write and speak the English language
• Ability to comprehend Component Maintenance Manuals as well as associated schematic diagrams.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Regularly required to stand for prolonged periods.
• High degree of mechanical aptitude, accuracy and precision.
• Extensive product knowledge of respective business segment.
• Working knowledge of related company instructions, company processes, overhaul manuals, and original equipment manufacturer's manuals.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, pregnancy, age, national or ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and basis of disability status or any other federal, state or local protected class.