This position is responsible for producing drawings for modifications, customizations and repairs on aircraft along with substantiating engineering reports ensuring OEM, customer and regulatory quality standards are met for all aspects. Reviewing, interpreting and following technical documentation is required. The ability to produce high quality work within predetermined time constraints is part of this position.
• Systems integration including preparing mechanical drawings using AutoCad and SolidWorks.
• Reviewing drawing of other engineers and organizing technical documents.
• Preparation of certification documents including Structural Substantiation Reports, Repair Reports, Test Plans, etc…
• Ensuring compliance with civil and military regulatory specifications and creating corresponding statements of compliance.
• Act as a liaison engineer between multiple production departments.
• Preparing estimates of technical documents for the purpose of aircraft customization quotes
• Record keeping, filing and data entry, research and development projects.
• Miscellaneous projects on an as-needed basis.
• Mechanically and technically inclined and willing to learn.
• Certified proficiency on 3D CAD system interfaces.
• Engineering Degree in Aerospace/Mechanical engineering, or other similar field is considered an asset (College education with acceptable experience will be considered).