The Administrator, Customer Service is an integral part of the Customer Service team and is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the Company’s reputation by assuring the requests of the department are executed in a timely fashion while maintaining the Company’s best interest and financial goals. The Administrator, Customer Service is working alongside the customer teams to ensure customer requirements are met, with a key focus to create accurate and on time estimates with the best value. The Administrator, Customer Service is also responsible for communicating customer requirements internally.
• Ensure all customer requests are complied with in a timely and professional manner
• Provide technical guidance and assistance to customers when required.
• Responsible for ensuring the overall communication with the customers is positive and provides ongoing updates to ensure the customer’s requirements are being met.
• Assist with the development of sales forecasts, and provide proposal support to sales and Commercial team as needed
• Prepare detailed cost estimates which includes the following:
Responsibility for parts sourcing according to customer allowance/requirements and in accordance with contract
Ensuring that Servicable Used parts and alternate part configurations are considered where applicable and then advising purchasing of Serviceable Used requirements over and above
Managing warehouse changes and exchanges Coordination with Engineering to produce Technical Reports
• Prepare invoicing and margin sheets
• Prepare and/or review information on estimates and invoices
• Responsible for AWRs and induct meetings , production meetings
• Responsible for all shipping documents
• Provide input on Information, Quality and Business System improvement opportunities, including participation in lean events, Quality audits and IT meetings / feedback sessions
• Coordinate information with relevant shop personnel when necessary and respond to shop questions as required, MRBs, etc. on a timely basis
• Assist CAL in managing Aged WIP
• Provide pricing and specific Terms and Conditions for Leases and Exchanges, where applicable
• Work with Assets department to ensure adequate stock levels of key products are maintained to meet changing customer requirements, where applicable
• Ensure that any sales force forecast updates are completed
• Invoicing and data entry
• Ensures accurate and timely processing of accounting transactions.
• Review invoices for authenticity.
Ensure approval requirements have been met before processing transactions.
• Prepare invoice voucher and code for data entry.
• Enter the invoice into the invoicing system.
• Invoices have been verified and posted to the general ledger.
• Consignment Sales
• Warehouse report is printed.
• Minimum 4 years of related work experience and/or specialized training in a customer service environment, aerospace industry experience an asset
• Aircraft Maintenance training or certification, an asset