The Maintenance Manager reports to the GM. The position has the authority and responsibility for the maintenance and housekeeping functions of the Facility and Operational Equipment. This includes but is not limited to maintaining compliance with EHS standards and other compliance requirements that may arise
• Manage and Supervise the Maintenance personnel/department.
• Handle HR related matters for the department to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Handle the hiring, counseling, salary reviews, disciplining and terminating of personnel.
• Train, assist and supervise Team members in proper work procedures and practices.
• Monitor and Approve Manpower/vacation scheduling to ensure appropriate coverage.
• Manage assigned account budgets and implement cost reduction activities.
• Participate in the selection of equipment acquisitions and manage the installation and implementation of new equipment.
• Participate in and support continuous improvement projects, as requested.
• Facilitate small group problem solving or brainstorming activities.
• Establish, implement, manage, maintain and enforce the standards and system for ensuring that the organization’s compliance with all Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) regulatory requirements. To include the company’s contingency plan.
• Serve as the liaison on all EHS matters and maintain records of all communications with regulatory agencies.
• Respond to requests for inspection of the facilities and the company’s certificates and permits.
• Manage the handling, reporting and transportation of Hazardous Waste.
• Ensure chemical baths are maintained at effective operational levels and all equipment in working conditions.
• Establish, implement, manage, maintain and enforce the standards and system for ensuring the preventive and scheduled maintenance of the operational equipment and facilities with minimal impact to the operation. To include the company’s diaster recovery plan.
• Lead and implement the company’s Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) program.
• Manage the inventory of spares parts and ensure the efficient return to service of down equipment to ensure minimal impact on the operation.
• Track and record the maintenance cost and activities for the life of the equipment.
• Evaluate, select and maintain a list of approved contracted maintenance service providers. Ensure that the list is current and maintained assessable.
• Perform analysis of metric data to present trends and identify opportunities for improvement. Initiate actions to correct negative trends.
• Manage the housekeeping of the facility and grounds. Develop clear expectations on how the facility and grounds shall be maintained and track performance towards achieving these expectations.
• Participate and support the implementation and sustainment of the company’s 5s strategy.
• Manage the security of the facility and grounds. Manage and maintain the security and fire alarm systems, surveillance equipment and employee access and key inventories.
Bachelor Degree (BA) or four years related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in the field of Facility and Industrial Equipment Maintenance.
Must be US citizen or permanent resident per ITAR regulations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.