The successful candidate will be familiar with all contractual and regulatory requirements of the customer and will be responsible for the management of assigned customer programs. The Program Manager will contribute to the development of sales forecasts, budgets, quotes, and other projections, conduct analysis of customer operating data on an ongoing basis to assist with program objectives, coordinate review meetings, and provide regular reporting relating to the contract. Other duties include:
• Contributes to the development of sales forecasts, budgets, quotes and other projections.
• Administers & negotiates annual price increases.
• Conducts analysis of customer Operating data on an on-going basis to assist with program objectives.
• Coordinates review meetings and provides regular reporting relating to the contract. (Internal and external)
• Customer follow-up & dispute resolution on program issues.
• Maintains Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
• Assists with review and approval of estimates for work in shop.
• Monitors invoices and the process of collection, provides estimate approval for programs and follows up on payments.
• Monitors actual costs vs CTA, forecasting future costs, coordinating quarterly program reconciliations.
• Follows up on customer obligations and hosts and coordinates customer visits.
• Suitable post-secondary education or equivalent combination of education and experience (areas include Customer Service, Engineering, Production / Project Management, etc.)
• Several years of sales or customer service experience in an aerospace environment.
• Strong planning, organizational, analytical, interpersonal, decision making, oral and written communication and computer skills.
• Strong negotiation, conflict resolution and customer service skills.
• Strong financial analysis skills.
• Excellent computer proficiency including high end MS Excel skills.
• Depth of experience in various functional roles within StandardAero is a definite asset..
• Strong product knowledge, including engine applications, technical knowledge of maintenance characteristics, familiarity with assemblies, modules, subassemblies and individual components, and familiarity with product Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)/technical manuals is a definite asset.