Acts as a liaison between operations, engineering, materials, sales and the customer for product transactions in support of customers. Understands and implements solutions to maximize the customer experience and the financial requirements of the business unit.
- Acts as an advocate for external and internal clients, demonstrating accountability and a commitment to excellence to both the external customer and the company.
- Builds relationships with both external and internal clients.
- Reads and interprets legal documents to determine requirements for the creation and distribution of production documents using language in clear and concise manner.
- Manages accounts through the practice of sound business judgment, recalling relevant information when analyzing situations and defending decisions.
- Receives, processes, and verifies engine/component/module/accessory induction information and/or customer orders for purchases using company systems and customer purchase orders to verify the accuracy of information/orders.
- Ensures customer requirements and expectations are confirmed, documented, and communicated to the appropriate team members for the BU/site.
- Prepares, generates and distributes reports, order acknowledgments, estimates and invoices as required. Compare engineering reports with estimates and invoices, identifies and addresses potential cost overruns as they occur; Determines estimate to invoice variance (EIVA).
- Applies basic project management principles, identifying available resources, defining scope, developing timelines and budgets, analyzing cost-benefit and evaluating risk. Designs strategies to mitigate risk and influences buy-in from all stakeholders while applying the seven steps of continuous improvement.
- Initiates the required action for response to customer service requests for workscope/order changes, including the maintenance of order information files, and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel. Provides a close liaison and informal leadership role with service engineers, operations, logistics and materials.
- Provides customers with product information including pricing, scheduling, delivery and/or backorder availability and functionally equivalent part alternatives. Manages customer visits and acts as the primary contact between the customer and production operations regarding expected completion dates, tracing and expediting shipments as needed.
- Validates inventory costs, explaining pricing, price increases, estimate and invoice changes to customers. Manages customer expectations with respect to estimate changes, summarizing cost-benefit and qualifying repair development costs to customers.
- Monitors and analyzes cost projections on an ongoing basis, proposing solutions for corrective action as required.
- Manages customer concerns, identifying costs associated with and impacts on resolution of Customer Concerns on other areas. Justifies resolution (internally or to customer) and proposes a rationale for adjusting policy.
- Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, or related discipline with two years or a Baccalaureate Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, or a related discipline.
- Effective written, verbal, non-verbal, and active listening skills.
- Strong planning, organizational, analytical, decision making and problem solving skills while demonstrating situational awareness
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills that include demonstrated expertise with negotiation, conflict resolution and customer service.
- Demonstrated competency working in a culturally diverse environment with a demonstrated sensitivity to other cultural norms and practices.
- Excellent computer proficiency especially the use of Microsoft Office productivity software with the ability to adapt to changes in technology (both hardware and software).
- Knowledge of helicopter engines is an asset, but not a requirement.
Pay Grade will be 6/7/8 dependent on current qualifications and experience in accordance with StandardAero's compensation program.