The Customer Project Manager will be responsible for the overall success of the assigned project to ensure quality, schedule and budget are achieved by coordinating with all departments supporting the project. The Customer Project Manager will be responsible for being the primary customer contact and managing a successful customer experience.
• Monitors HTF7000 / TFE731 and AOG (Aircraft on Ground) / Road Trip events, maintains status reports and coordinates with appropriate department managers to ensure that customer commitments are met.
• Prepares event quotations for customer approval. Identifies event discrepancies and provides customer with appropriate options.
• Review customer invoices for accuracy of signoffs, labor, material issues and pricing. Ensures that pricing reflects customer commitments, special programs, warranty, economic consideration, etc. , as applicable.
• Administers contracts and special programs. When necessary, develops presentation representing the customer’s situation and negotiate with the manufacturer.
• Maintains communication with the customer regarding the status and disposition of the program and their financial obligations.
• Resolves customer billing disputes.
• Administers, processes and resolves MSP/Warranty issues for customers.
• Coordinates spare parts sales and customer unit repairs.
• Administers and coordinates discounts and mark-ups as required.
• Resolves Work In Process (WIP) issued with the accounting department.
• Travels to customer locations to establish and maintain good working relationships.
• Provides information to customers regarding programs, pricing and capabilities to generate sales to the Facility.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor degree or post-secondary education preferred.
• Airframe and Powerplant License preferred.
• Must have extensive knowledge of Honeywell HTF7000, TFE731, TPE331 Engines and APU's.
• Strong financial acumen; prior experience with budgets and financial statements.
• Team leadership skills; ability to lead teams in a matrix environment (without direct reporting responsibility.)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as presentation skills.
• Experience building strong working relations with customers.
• Prior project management experience preferred.
• Prior experience in MS office, MS Project a plus.
• Ability to travel to customer locations to establish and/or maintain a good working relationship.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.