Plans, implements and coordinates activities concerned with development, application and improvement of quality standards for production processes, materials, products and parts. Leads and participates in the development and maintenance of quality initiatives or projects essential to successful operations.
• Develops and initiates quality measure of performance standards and methods for inspection, testing and evaluation using statistical techniques, including statistical process control (SPC), design of experiments (DOE), etc.
• Establishes programs to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement and analytical equipment and facilities.
• Coordinates operations/quality assurance reporting and interactions regarding product quality.
• Investigates and reports on quality concerns and potential implications with warranty and safety issues.
• Analyzes and summarizes compiled data from test and inspection reports. Generates statistical reports identifying quality concerns for submission to various levels of management for review and corrective action.
• Researches quality methodology and solves quality problems.
• Assists training with the development and presentation of training sessions on quality activities in areas such as inspection, measurement methodology, statistical process control and equipment operations.
• Responsible for observing all applicable safety requirements and reporting immediately any unsafe practices/conditions.
• Carries out special projects as assigned.
• Strong planning, organizational, analytical, leadership, interpersonal, decision making, oral and written communication skills.
• Strong project management skills.
• Thorough knowledge of company instruction, company process, quality and original equipment manufacturer manuals.
• Thorough knowledge of FAA/EASA airworthiness certification requirements and other regulatory bodies.
Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident per ITAR regulations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.