If you wish to take your career to the next level by moving into an exciting and challenging role with Oracle Financials Systems for a rapidly growing organization in the aerospace sector, then consider joining our team!
This Oracle Technical Product Manager position is responsible to partner with Finance and IT organizations to formulate and drive the strategic vision of financial systems for the Enterprise. In this role you will own product architecture, blueprints, configuration and 3rd level support for Oracle EBS across multiple modules. As our organization is growing we will rely on your experience and leadership to help us merge capabilities and consolidate new businesses on our corporate Oracle financials systems.
• Work closely with function leaders, subject matter experts and end users to support and advise on the use and configuration of Oracle EBS R12 software, primarily focusing on Oracle Financials. (Version 12.1.3: GL,AR,AP,FA,CM)
• Lead and support projects related to the implementation and expansion of corporate Oracle Financial modules and dependent utilities as a result of company growth and acquisition activity.
• Lead and support projects related to the upgrade of Oracle Financial modules as well as the identification and introduction of technology to enhance the capabilities of core financial applications
• Identify and resolve bugs, errors and performance issues with Oracle ERP systems leveraging internal, external and Oracle based support resources
• Document, design and guide the development of reports, integrations and customization
• Effectively communicate issues, project status and opportunities for improvement to appropriate stakeholders at all levels of the organization
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or related technical discipline desired or equivalent experience.
• Master’s degree within Information Technology or M.B.A. desired.
• 8+ years experience with support, configuration and setup of oracle EBS R12 financial applications (GL, AR, AP, FA, CM, FSG, WebADI)
• Experience with multi-site, multi-org, multi-currency Oracle functionality and configuration
• Experience integrating and/or implementing Oracle Financials as a result of business growth and acquisitions.
• Experience with designing, guiding development, testing and deploying reports, interfaces, customizations, extensions and workflows (RICEW) following structured SDLC and best practices.
• Experience selecting and implementing 3rd party tools that extend Oracle EBS R12 functionality.
• Proficient at researching and understanding business processes and building strong working relationships with subject matter experts and business stakeholders.
• Familiar with Oracle Metalink and other Oracle support resources
• Excellent planning, organizational, analytical, leadership, decision making, oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work without organizational authority across organizational boundaries.
• Functional knowledge of Oracle INV, PO, MRP, BI and/or Webcenter Portal considered a plus.
• Technical knowledge of Oracle table structure, Oracle Workflow, Oracle API’s, APEX and/or SQL skills also considered a plus.
• Ability to travel <20%.
• Must be a U.S. Person as defined by ITAR / EAR.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.