1. Coordinates with operations, production & engineering to maintain databases for outside service providers, facility training program & technical publications. Performs periodic checks of manual revision status, updates manuals and specifications as required.
2. Partners in performing data entry for calibrated tooling & shelf life programs for consumable materials. Coordinates with purchasing personnel to maintain program compliance. Reviews and files certificates, updates applicable database(s).
3. Performs trade compliance program maintenance, reviews all import/export controlled articles, performs denied party screenings, may act as the site export service representative.
4. Performs program maintenance, planning & tracking for facility certifications such as AS9110, NADCAP, Etc. Works directly with QC & operations to plan, track & support CI projects within the facility.
5. Coordinates with customer service & QC to perform contract review, reviews terms & conditions, generates work order packages, assist in expediting product to the shop floor, providing overlapping administrative coverage for PTO of shipping/receiving & QC functions.
6. Coordinates with customer service & QC to close shop orders, validating sign offs, certs, pick tickets etc. prepares shipping and return to service documentation for RTS inspectors.
7. Assists with other duties as dictated by the site Quality manager.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.