• Plans and directs day-to-day manufacturing operations, ensuring production meets the requirements of the customer.
• Work with the General Manager to establish staffing levels for all production departments. Prepares work schedules, assigns manpower, authorizes overtime, and controls costs in a manner which achieves goals.
• Supervises production personnel and provides leadership that builds a cohesive, engaged and motivated team. Striving to create and maintain a positive work environment
• Monitors production quantity and quality throughout the day; making adjustments as necessary to maintain delivery schedules.
• direct and coordinate production operations in accordance with business unit objectives
•Minimum 3-5 years in a manufacturing management or process improvement role, preferably in a job shop environment.
•Demonstrated success of managing, coordinating and directing a manufacturing company’s production team.
•Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering or manufacturing related field
•Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must have demonstrated ability to solve problems and create effective solutions with multi-disciplinary teams and lead as a respected coach, facilitator and teacher.
•Ability to work hands-on in a small company environment.
•Knowledge and experience in implementing lean improvement projects.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.